Sunday, November 23, 2014

Brush Stoked Tree

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another in a set of Christmas cards I'm crafting for a colleague.


The printed paper is BoBunny Mistletoe layered on Bazzill and Simple Stories December Documented.  The image is Stampin' Up Work of Art stamped in Close To My Heart Tulip and Sweet Leaf on Recollections White and layered on more Simple Stories.  The embellishments are Little Yellow Bicycle Jewel stickers.

This card is cased from this card that I crafted for a box set that was sold at the charity card sale a few weeks back. I loved the clean and simple results back then but I think I favour this one even more.  I love the multicoloured tree coordinating with the printed paper. Once I figured out the colours, this card came together really quickly.  As I've said before, it's awesome when a card virtually crafts itself.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment