Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Only Good Thoughts

Hello everyone,

A short while ago, my Grandmother broke her hip.  She's been healing well and is now in rehab.  I wanted to make her a special card to help keep her spirits up!


The image is Close To My Heart A Budding Friendship stamped on Recollections Vanilla with Close To My Heart Blush, Cotton Candy and Hollyhock, and Stampin' Up Certainly Celery, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz.  The image is layered on Close To My Heart Hollyhock and Blush, and Stampin' Up Certainly Celery which was textured with Darice Flower embossing folder.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Too Kind stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is Craft Medley.

This is one really cheerful card!  I love this particular two-step stamp.  It is one of the easiest I have in my stash.  The pink and green is such a very happy colour combination.  I hadn't originally intended to use any other embellishments but when I found this simple gold butterfly I knew it would be just perfect!  I pretty confident that this card will give my Grandmother a whole lot of cheer!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. That is a very cheery card. I'm sure your grandmother will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete