Sunday, January 31, 2016

New Home Sweet Home

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the housewarming card I crafted for friends of ours who recently moved into their new home.


The printed paper is Bella Blvd "Thankful" Homey layered on Bazzill Bitter Chocolate.  The sentiment is Gina K Pleasant Plurals stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on more Bitter Chocolate.  The banners were punched from Baja Breeze.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.

Isn't this the perfect paper for a housewarming card?  I love these rows of houses.  The colours are pretty spectacular too.  There are tons of choices for coordinating.  I kept the layout pretty standard because I didn't want to cover up the printed paper too much.  I've had this Gina K set forever but hadn't yet used this particular stamp.  I'm really glad I had the chance.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment