Friday, February 19, 2016

Hello Baby Girl

Hello everyone,

Now that I've finished blogging all the Valentine cards I've made, it's time to post some of the other cards I've crafted over the last few weeks.


The printed paper is Echo Park "Bundle of Joy" It's A Girl layered on Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The images are Inkadinkado Baby Animals heat embossed with Stampin' Up White embossing powder.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and highlighted with Petal Pink Liquid Pearls.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

Baby cards are so fun to craft.  I especially love it when I know if I need to make a girl or a boy card.  I can go all out pink or blue.  The printed paper was a decent sized scrap that was the perfect size for one of these larger card bases.  I debated stamping the images in Early Espresso but the texture of the heat embossing worked really well with the dots on the ribbon.  I'm really pleased with the embossing choice because they just pop against the pink background.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment