Sunday, February 28, 2016

Owls Of Thanks

Hello everyone,

Last week my daughter was home for her 'reading week' and the night before she left, she told me she needed today's card.


The owls are the Stampin' Up Owl punch using Elegant Eggplant and a gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Inkadinkado Thank You Words stamped in Elegant Eggplant.

My daughter asked for this card she specified purple and gold owls because the card is for one of her sorority sisters.  When you go last minute, quick and easy is key.  I've had a lot of fun playing with this owl punch lately and in purple and gold, they are great!  I'd forgotten about this sentiments set but was happy to come across it because it expresses her thanks perfectly.  She loved this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment