Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Layers of Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's masculine card is a little more feminine than I'd hope but I'm sticking to my guns.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up International Bazaar layered on Whisper White and Pool Party.  The Pool Party layer was embossed with Couture Creations Royalty embossing folder.  The image is Stampin' Up Summer Silhouettes stamped in Tangerine Tango on Whisper White.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Tangerine Tango on Whisper White and layered on Pool Party.

Whenever I'm low on inspiration, I just turn to the Stampin' Up designer paper in my stash and run with it.  In this particular case I was intent on crafting a masculine thank you card.  I feel that all the Pool Party has resulted in a much more feminine card than I wanted.  I love the texture and the layers and the focal shape.  I wouldn't have thought that the Tangerine Tango and Pool Party would work but it does.  Why then does this feel so feminine?

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment