Monday, May 2, 2016

Berry Mother's Day

Hello everyone,

I realized yesterday that Mother's Day is early this year and it just wouldn't do if my mother didn't get her card on time!


The printed papers are Gina K Berries & Vines.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All stamped in Outdoor Denim on Stampin' Up Whisper White and layered on Real Red.  The strawberry was punched from the Stampin' Up Heart Punch from Real Red and BossKut Petite Flowers from a green of unknown origin and highlighted with a black pen and a gold Sakura Gelly Roll.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Glitter Green Triangles.

When I realized that I was a week off for Mother's Day I was grateful that I've got plenty of strawberry options in my stash.  I did some blog research however just to make sure that I was repeating a card inadvertently.  I'd seen these punch art strawberries on Pinterest and thought it would be a perfect embellishment for what is a really straightforward card.

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment