Friday, July 21, 2017

Very Vintage Italian

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card is the last one using the Italian paper that I found in my stash.


The printed paper is Grafiche Tassotti layered on a vanilla of unknown origin and Bazzill navy.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker stamped in Stampin' Up Midnight Muse on more vanilla of unknown origin.  The embellishment is Dress It Up.

This is another very beautiful piece of Christmas paper.  Unfortunately, it's not a great scale for cards, especially smaller card bases.  I had to be very careful cutting for this layout otherwise I would have cut off some of the images.  I know I will lose a lot of this sheet because of the images but they're so lovely, I'll live with it.  I left the rest of the card very simple, again, not wanting to cover up any more of the printed images than necessary.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment