Saturday, October 14, 2017

Purple Roses

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is another colouring experiment.


The image is Hero Arts Delicate Rose Stems stamped in StazOn Olive Green and coloured with Chameleon PR4 and BG4 markers.  The image is layered on a purple of unknown origin and a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart purple glitter gems.

These Chameleon markers were gifted to me and just might help my issues around colouring with markers.  I so enjoyed using them that I'm actually considering a purchase!  I really loved how the colour density changes as you colour.  It makes the shading aspect, which is so beautiful, a lot easier to achieve.  This isn't the most perfect example as some of the lines are a little harsh but overall, it's not that bad.  I love the coloured image against the alcohol inked paper.  A really beautiful result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment