Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Hubby's Card

Hello everyone,

I'm not quite finished with birthday cards.  The next few posts are cards that I've crafted while working on the commissioned series.


The images are Scrappin' Sports Golf Balls and Stickopotamus stickers.  The images are layered on a blue and green Bazzil and a red and yellow of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.

Regular I SPI followers are aware that my hubby is an avid golfer so his birthday cards, more often than not, golf themed.  I have a variety of stickers and stamps along these lines so I have a lot of options.  I think hubby loves the cards, at least that what he tells me. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment