Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a redo that I've had sitting on my desk for ages. The old card, http://istamppaperink.blogspot.com/2010/06/beautiful-butterflies.html, originally posted last June, has never been a favourite. It was a challenge card that went horribly wrong. I pulled it from my stash with the intention of improving it however, in the final analysis, the only part worth saving was the base.

The card base is Stampin' Up Kraft. The layers are Basic Black and Urban Oasis. The sentiment is Gina K Hope Grows stamped on Baja Breeze. The embellishments are Licorice, Denim and Kiwi Oregon Raindrops.

This is such a better card than the black and green butterflies. I love the Urban Oasis designer series paper and these polka dots are really great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment