Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Hello everyone,

I'm working diligently on my stash of Mother's Day cards. Today's card is based on Saturday's Stamping 411 sketch and Sunday's "Mums the Word" Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

The background paper is Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy which is textured with Sizzix Bead Strings textured plate. The printed paper is BasicGrey Marjolaine layered on Stampin' Up Certainly Celery. The sentiment is Inkadinkado Happy Days stamped on Very Vanilla in Certainly Celery ink. The ribbon is of unknown origin while the embellishments are from the Dollar Store.

I love this card. Once again I turned to BasicGrey to find a paper which would inspire. I love this colour combination and I think this is a nice, fresh card. My Mother's Day stamp stash is quite limited but this is one I really like because it is substantial enough to use as a focal point.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment