Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Bunch Of Blooms

Hello everyone,

I borrowed this two-step stamp from my neighbor a few weeks ago but have only just gotten around to doing a bit of experimenting.


The background image is Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in River Rock.  The images are Stampin' Up What I Love stamped in Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry, Pale Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, and Close To My Heart Topiary.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1 stamped in Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

I really love multi-step stamps but I find it very challenging to select colours that actually work well.   In this particular case I think the over stamped colour is too dark and the under stamped colour is too light. I don't quite know how to resolve that except to keep trying.  My neighbor has not yet asked for her stamp set back so I've still got time to work it out.  All that said, this is still a great card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment