Friday, April 8, 2016

Glorious In Green

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses one of my favourite colour combinations which just happens to be perfectly neutral and in this case, perfectly masculine.


The printed paper is Jillibean Soup "Soup Staples" Green Sugar layered on Recollections Black.  The images are Stampin' Up Work Of Art and Gorgeous Grunge, and Close To My Heart Ink Blot, stamped in Stampin' Up Gumball Green on Recollections White and layered on more Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Recollections Black.  The banners are punched from Recollections White.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft Pearl Strips.

Isn't this card fabulous!  Every time I use this colour combination it puts me the happiest of places.  The grunge/ink blot images, like yesterday's card, contrast wonderfully with the straight lined grid pattern of the background paper. Certainly not the most perfect card ever crafted but I like it so much I wouldn't change a thing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment