Tuesday, June 1, 2021

I SPI on the Move

Hello everyone,

I SPI is moving! I SPI is moving!  I SPI is moving!

For whatever reason, later this month the Blogger platform is no longer going to support email subscriptions for blog followers.

This change caused me quite a bit of angst because though I don't have a lot of followers, I know from experience that it's much easier to have content pushed to you as opposed to having to search out new posts.  Even though I'm a pretty consistent blogger, I don't know that my followers would search out new posts.

I debated just shutting down I SPI because I've been blogging for a long time now and there are times when I'm less than enthusiastic about creating content.  I've also got some major life changes coming in the next year that will, no doubt, impact my card crafting.  That said, I really enjoy sharing my cards, my friends look forward to seeing my posts and frankly, my mother, who loves seeing my posts every day, would worry! 

I decided that my best option was to switch blogging platforms so, starting today, I SPI is now using the WordPress blogging platform.  I will attempt to migrate my active followers to the new platform but I've no idea if that will actually work.  If you want to keep following I SPI, the best thing to do is re-subscribe here or visit https://istamppaperink.wordpress.com/

I think I've selected a pretty good template for I SPI but I would appreciate any feedback you'd like to share.

Thank you so much for enjoying I SPI for all these years!  I look forward to having you I SPI at it's new home!

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment