Monday, May 31, 2021

Beautiful Bicycles

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderfully whimsical 'birthday' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white and a yellow Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more yellow Bazzill. The embellishments are Recollections epoxy stickers.

Like grey and brown, I'm not a huge fan of using yellow because it can be hard to find just the right shade.  In this case, I drew on the yellow from the bicycle baskets and was so happy with the shade that I left a larger than usual reveal.  I also decided on simple yellow dots for embellishments because I just couldn't get enough of the colour.  I could have easily coloured the banner yellow but I think it would have been just a little over the top!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment