Friday, May 7, 2021

Fabulous Floral Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great floral 'birthday' card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Pink Fresh Studio “Indigo Hills 2” Glen layered on Stampin’ Up Lemon Lime Twist.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections White and layered on a navy Bazzill.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

It's rare that I can resist a piece of navy printed paper.  This piece is particularly appealing because the images are wonderful and the different hits of colour are wonderful.  I love the Lemon Lime Twist elements.  It's not a green anyone should like but it really works with navy.  I love the sentiment element with the crisp colours and interesting layers.  This is a card that I could repeat often!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment