Monday, May 24, 2021

Fabulously Fun

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really fun 'birthday' card.

The card base is of unknown origin.  The printed paper is also of unknown origin layered on a blue Recollections.  The sentiment is Stampendous Graceful Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more blue Recollections.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

This was such fun paper I just had to use it for a card.  I think it's more a vacation or travel paper but the images are so fun I thought it would make a rather jolly birthday card.  There were lots of choices for coordinating colours and I love the light blue layers.  Another angled sentiment but this was purposefully placed to have the flamingo looking over the sentiment panel which just adds to the whimsy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment