Sunday, May 9, 2021

Blossoms and Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another fantastic 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Wisteria Wonder textured with Craft Concepts Wings embossing folder.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White, coloured with Prisma Color pencil crayon, and layered on more Wisteria Wonder.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestones.

I love this card!  I have not crafted any really complex cards for this commission so it was fun to pull out an embossing folder and play a little bit!  I just had one little strip of gorgeous this paper so I wanted to make the most of it.  I think the results are just wonderful!  The embossed background layer adds some interest and is, of course, perfect for adding a few rhinestones.  Almost every time I've used this sentiment, I've coloured the banner.  Like the embossed background, the colouring adds just another little something to catch your eye.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment