Sunday, May 2, 2021

Vegetable Wishes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really fun 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Jillibean Soup “Fresh Vegetable Soup” Baby Carrots layered on Stampin’ Up More Mustard and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Frantic Stamper stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on More Mustard and Lucky Limeade.  The embellishments are Forever In Time Rhinestone Medley.

I had just enough of this fun paper to craft one more card.  I hope the recipient gets a real hoot out of it.  I love all the colours which, as usual, makes choosing a coordinating solid pretty easy.  I chose mustard and green because they were the predominate colours.  The layout it one I've used often as I just love using banners.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment