Saturday, May 8, 2021

Bitty Birdie Birthday

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Penny Black Happy, Happy stamped in Stampin’ Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Recollections Wooden Dots.

I think these little birds are just irresistible!  I'm pretty sure I've used this paper and sentiment combination before because the two work together perfectly! I'm not sure about the brown and mustard colour combination.  It works great together but maybe not as wonderfully with the printed paper.  I could have chosen a deep coral because I've done that before, I wanted to try something a little different.  It's not a horrible result, just not a favourite.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment