Monday, May 10, 2021

Bold Butterflies

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great 'birthday' card.

The card base is Stampin’ Up Lucky Limeade.  The printed paper is BoBunny “Shabby Princess” Butterfly Wishes layered on Stampin’ Up Berry Burst.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White, coloured with Prismacolor pencil crayon and layered on more Berry Burst.  The embellishment is a Twin Sven Sticker.

This is a rather fun card.  I actually couldn't believe I had a butterfly sticker in my stash that coordinated so well with the printed paper.  I don't want to think about what that says about my stash!  The images on this printed paper are a little large for a card but I trimmed the paper carefully and took care with the layout to maximize the visibility of the butterflies.  I love the pop of colour on the sentiment.  That banner is perfect for colouring.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment