Wednesday, May 5, 2021

A Teacup Birthday

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Hello Honey.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin’ Up Early Espresso on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more Hello Honey and Close To My Heart Garnet.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

This is another piece of printed paper that I'm not all that sure about.  It's all teacups with different patterns.  I think it may be just a little too avant-garde when all is said and done because it can be rather difficult to figure out that it's teacups.  I do however love the colours and the different floral patterns. I placed the sentiment right in the center as I wasn't too worried about hiding the printed paper.  I'd hoped to like the final result but it's not a favourite.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment