Saturday, May 22, 2021

Funky Floral Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great funky floral 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is PhotoPlay Be Loyal layered on a green Bazzill and Close To My Heart Blush.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more green Bazzill and Blush.  The embellishments are The Paper Company Flowers and Frills Jewels and Queen & Company Snowflake Rhinestones.

This is not the type of floral paper to which I'm normally drawn but it is such a fun piece of paper I just couldn't resist using it for a card.  It was pretty easy to find coordinating solid colours and I didn't have to worry about trimming.  The flowers were great for adding a variety of gems, allowing me to use up some leftover packages of embellishments.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment