Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Lovely Worn Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another fantastic 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Vineyard Berry and a vanilla of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Amazing Sentiment stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on more Vineyard Berry.  The metal embellishment is of unknown origin.

Aren't the colours in this card beautiful!  I wasn't too fussy on the printed paper at first but the end result is just lovely!  I've had this metal square (and a few others) in my stash for ages but it's not all that practical for mailing.  I had to dig for the brad to find just the right colour and the right size to fit in the hole.  This is a real tried and true layout that just never disappoints.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment