Friday, May 14, 2021

Fall Tree Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very neutral 'birthday' card.

The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up River Rock and Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Happy Birthday stamped in Soft Suede on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more River Rock and Soft Suede.

I had just a little strip of this paper but managed to make is work for this great, neutral card.  I just love the subtle colours and think the River Rock and Soft Suede layers work perfectly to highlight the printed paper.  I'm really loving adhering the sentiment on an angle!  I think by not layering the sentiment panel it just adds to the simplicity of the overall effect.  This card could easily be turned into a 'sympathy' or 'thinking of you' card with a simple change of sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment