Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Oh Canada!

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a patriotic birthday card.

The card base is of unknown origin.  The printed paper is also of unknown origin layered on a red, black and white Recollections.  The sentiment is Gina K Follow Your Dreams stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more red and black.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Heartfelt Travel jewels.

I just had to craft a birthday card with this paper.  I'm hoping that at least one resident has a July 1st birthday!  With just two colours in the printed paper, choosing a card base and layering colours was limited.  I love how the black layers make everything else pop!  I wanted a bit of a more bold sentiment and this one from Gina K really suits.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment