Sunday, May 30, 2021

Colourful Hexagons

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great neutral 'birthday' card.

The card base is Stampin’ Up Smoky Slate.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Jolee’s All That Bling Blue Studs.

This is another great piece of printed paper! I consider it a neutral but leaning more to the masculine side.  I absolutely love the different subtle colours of the hexagons.  Grey is a colour that can be tricky but it was a pretty easy choice for this card.  I have used vertical sentiments all that frequently in this commission (don't know why) but I just love it here, sandwiched between simple silver embellishments.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment