Saturday, May 15, 2021

Dotted Wishes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fun, floral 'birthday' card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a green Bazzill and Stampin’ Up Wisteria Wonder.  The green layer was textured with Cuttlebug’s Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The sentiment is Hero Arts – Small Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more green Bazzill and Wisteria Wonder.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

This is another scrap where I only had enough for a layered strip.  The flowers are in a rather funky style and have great colours for coordinating.  I chose Wisteria Wonder because it's not a solid I use all that often because I'm not a huge fan.  I prefer a deep, rich purple!  The white dots inspired using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  It coordinates wonderfully with the printed paper.  The sentiment has a simple font which I think works great with the style of the images.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment