Friday, May 21, 2021

Birthday Balloons

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really fun 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Paper Adventures Rainbow Balloons layered on Stampin’ Up Lemon Lime Twist.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Lemon Lime Twist.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

Birthday's and balloons automatically go together so when I came across this glittery paper I knew I'd use it to make a couple of cards.  The colours are wonderful and it was pretty easy to trim the paper to work for a card.  I love the angled sentiment!  I chose pink gems for embellishments but really could have used any colour.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment