Monday, May 17, 2021

Sweet Birdie Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another rather fun 'birthday' card.

The card base is Recollections Black.  The printed paper is Trinity Paper Arts Sincerely layered on a white and a deep red both of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more deep red.  The embellishments are Queen & Company Marble Rox.

I'm dating myself but these birds remind me of the 'Partridge Family'!  I love how there are smaller birds nestled into the tails of the larger birds!  This paper was actually a sheet of 12X12 but I trimmed it to showcase the birds.  I love the colours which are perfect for this neutral card and really pop against the black card base.  Whenever I use a dark card base, I add a white panel on the inside for writing space because I don't assume the residence will have a white or silver pen.  I think it also make it easier for the residents to read.  It's a fantastic result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment