Wednesday, May 12, 2021

A Happy Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fun plaid 'birthday' card.

The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Powder Pink.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Stylized Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Powder Pink.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Glitter Gems.

Doesn't matter the occasion, I can't resist a pretty plaid.  This plaid paper is a great backdrop for this sentiment.  It is a fun and happy font!  I'm taking advantage of this large commission to use up some of my embellishment stash and I've had these pink glitter gems for ages and I love how they bump up this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment