Thursday, May 13, 2021

By the Numbers

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really fun 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin’ Up Crushed Curry and Ridinghood Red.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Tin of Cards stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on and ivory of unknown origin and layered on more Crushed Curry and Ridinghood Red.

Normally I'd leave this printed paper for a kid's birthday card but I figured some of the seniors are probably 'kids at heart' so it is completely appropriate.  This paper was just too fun to not use.  I love all the different colours which, as always, makes coordination a lot easier.  I was inspired to use different colour gem embellishments.  This is a layout I've used in the past and just love the results.  

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment