Friday, May 28, 2021

Fabulously Feathered

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great 'birthday' card.

The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Kaisercraft “Elegance Collection” Boho layered on Stampin’ Up Tranquil Tide.  The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Birthday Blossoms stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Tranquil Tide.  The card is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

This is a piece of printed paper I've had in my stash for a long time.  I just couldn't resist these beautiful feathers!  I love the images against the gold background.  I've used this sentiment many panel and have often coloured the banner but in this case, I liked it well enough without any colour.  The feathers are so beautiful that I just had to use it with the 'beautiful' birthday sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment