Sunday, May 23, 2021

All A Shimmer

Hello everyone,

Today's post is very pretty 'birthday' card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla Linen Texture.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a pearlized pink and a shimmery copper both also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on an ivory of unknown origin and layered on more pearlized pink and shimmery copper.  The sentiment is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

Every now and again I come across a piece of paper that turns into the most beautiful card and this is one of those.  There are hints of shimmer throughout this paper.  I love all the images and the colours are so soft and pretty.  The shimmery pink and copper layers coordinate wonderfully.  I didn't add any embellishments because the different elements are lovely all on their own.  I had a hard time not keeping this card for myself.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment