Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gone To The Dogs - Indy

Hello everyone,

I've recently made a bunch of new friends by taking my dog to a nearby dog park.  They are a great bunch, walking their pooches every morning at 7:00 am.  My Juno, pictured earlier, makes wonderful cards so I thought I do the same if I could get my hands on some of the dogs photos.  Three so far with hopefully more to come.


The printed paper is DCWV The Pet's Stack layered on Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip.  The photo is layered on Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I love all the dog cards cards I've made so far and am itching to get some more photos.  This is Indy and I love how he greets me by pushing against my legs looking for a good scratch.  I've tried to tailor the cards to suit not only the dogs but also the owners.  Tom is a no muss no fuss kind of guy so this minimalist masculine cards suits him perfectly.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment