Friday, August 10, 2012

Girly Girl III & IV

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the next two card is my girly girl one sheet wonder project.


The printed paper is K&Company Butterfly Flat Paper layered on Stampin' Up Gable Green and Melon Mambo.  The sentiment is from Verve stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White. The embellishments are brads of unknown origin.


The printed paper is K&Company Butterfly Flat Paper layered on textured Stampin' Up Melon Mambo.  It is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Toga stamped in Melon Mambo on Whisper White. The embellishments are Autumn Leaves.

I'm so happy with these cheerful and oh so colourful cards.  I never thought I'd ever use this bright Gable Green paper but it works great with this paper.  To me, part of the point of a one sheet wonder is to keep it very, very simple and these cards do that exactly.  These are scraps of paper, easy layouts and basic embellishments.  They are just perfect for what I had in mind for girly girl cards.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment