Monday, August 20, 2012

No Peeking Papa!

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting my father's birthday card.  No joke but his birthday is the day after my mother's.  Thus making his birthday card post follow the post of my mother's birthday card.  Absolutely logical.


The printed paper is Cloud 9 Design Luster Evergreens layered on Stampin' Up Sahara Sand.  The photograph, one of my own, is layered on more Cloud 9 Design Luster Evergreens.  The image, Stampin' Up Lovely As A Tree, is stamped in StazOn Timber Brown on Very Vanilla and coloured with pastels.  The sentiment, Hero Arts Happy Birthday is also stamped in Timber Brown on Very Vanilla.

I love this card.  I actually made this card before my Mom's card but as I was so happy with these results, I just had to do another.  My father has always had an affinity for the outdoors so I always try to have some natural element on his cards.  He also loves critters so being able to include a photo with our 'Juno' will give him a kick.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment