Friday, August 3, 2012

Baby, Baby, Baby II

Hello everyone,

The baby boom of 2012 is still kicking!  The daughter of another of my best friends just had a baby boy.  The first grandson for my girlfriend and he is cute as a button!  I had a great time putting this particular card together.


The printed paper is Little Yellow Bicycle Babysaurus Dinos All Over which is layered on Stampin' Up Peach Parfait and Recollections.  The vertical strip is Pear Pizazz textured with Cuttlebug Pop Culture embossing folder.  The sentiment is Penny Black Baby, Baby stamped in Early Espresso on Whisper White and layered on Peach Parfait.

Aren't these dinosaurs just too cute!  I love this piece of paper.  It has a ton of colours that make it easy to coordinate with a variety of solid colours.  It is perfect for boy cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment