Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wonderful Wedding Wishes

Hello everyone,

Now that the Christmas in July project has been completed, it's time to move on to other cards.  A colleague asked for a wedding shower card for her soon-to-be sister-in-law.  The only hint I got was bright blue.  Thank goodness for BasicGrey!


The printed paper is BasicGrey Marrakech.  The focal layer is Stampin' Up Pacific Point stamped with Verve Artful Elegance and layered on Whisper White.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Clearly Sentimental About Anniversaries stamped in Pacific Point on Whisper White.  The embellishments are American Crafts Elements and Kaisercraft White Basic Pearl Strips.

I really love this card.  The blue really pops with the white.  I've been eyeing this MFT sentiment set since it was released but waited and waited and waited until I could really justify the purchase.  That is restraint on my part.  I debate about mixing two different types of embellishments.  It just didn't seem right to mix pearls and sparkle but once it was all together, it looked just fine.  I hope my colleague is pleased.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment