Saturday, December 6, 2014

Decking Holiday Stamps

Hello everyone,

The next few posts are Christmas cards that I crafted for a beginners class composed of colleagues who successfully bid on this 'prize' that I offered for a charity auction.


The printed paper is Stampin' Up Letters To Santa layered on Ridinghood Red and Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Merry & Type stamped in Ridinghood Red on Recollections White and layered on more Early Espresso and Ridinghood Red.  The embellishments are Want 2 Scrap red baby bling.

All the cards in this series are designed to be easy but impactful.  The women who are participating in this class have never done any kind of card making and I'm not certain if they are at all crafty.  I really want to ensure that they will be satisfied with the results.  Using amazing printed paper, I think this card will be a big hit.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. What a neat card and a neat concept for a card workshop. Maybe you'll convert them all! I turned my grandmother in law into a card maker. She cursed me about it until the day she died (all in good fun you know).

    ReplyDelete