Monday, December 29, 2014

Heart Song

Hello everyone,

Today is our 24th wedding anniversary and this is the card I crafted for my better half.


The printed papers are Carta Bella Beautiful Moments.  The images is Stampin' Up Creative Elements stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla, highlighted with Sakura Red Gelly Roll pen and layered on more Carta Bella Beautiful Moments.  The sentiment is Gina K Because of You stamped in Close To My Heart Hollyhock and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishment is Recollections.

In hindsight this card may be just a titch to feminine for my husband but he'll survive.  I really liked all the words on the background layer.  I don't necessarily think its strictly anniversary paper but I didn't really care because it just speaks to our marriage.  I debated adding more Sakura Clear Star to the image but I think that kind of sparkly would have just been too much for hubby!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment