Sunday, December 28, 2014

Butterflies In Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's card uses a Close To My Heart stamp set that I've had since October but hadn't yet inked.


The printed paper is brandless from the dollar store, layered on Close To My Heart Twilight.  The image is Close To My Heart Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamped in Twilight ink on Recollections White and layered on more Twilight and Recollections.  The images were highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are brandless from the dollar store.

I think this is a truly beautiful card.  I love these butterflies!  I couldn't have worked the colours any better if I'd tried.  I stamped multiple times from one inking.  It was the more subtle effect that I felt coordinated better with the printed background paper.  The embellishments are the same beautiful shade of blue/green.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment