Friday, December 12, 2014

Baby Boy Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's card was commissioned by a colleague who wanted a French baby card.


The printed paper is DCWV Nana's Kids layered on Close To My Heart Lilac Mist and Recollections Vanilla.  The image is Inkadinkado Baby Animals stamped in Stampin' Up Bordering Blue on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Bonnidee French Wording #1, stamped in Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue.  The image element is layered on more Lilac Mist and Vanilla.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.

My colleague provided me an image from the mother-to-be's registry which gave me the inspiration for the image and colour combination.  I realize that many of my recent cards are using this image/sentiment stamping combination and I apologize if it seems to be getting old, but I just love it!  This is also a tried and true layout that I can't seem to get away from at the moment.  Still the results always seem to work so it's hard to move on to something else.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment