Sunday, December 21, 2014

Glittering Dove

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another Christmas card that I've been hoarding for the past year.  It was time to share.


The card base is Artois Klondike.  The image is Elizabeth Crafts Designs glittered with Martha Stewart Peridot and Fine Crystal glitter, Light Gold Jewel Glitter Ritz, Classic Red Glamour Glittter, and Crystal Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight glitter.  The sentiment is Penny Black A Wish For Peace heat embossed with Close To My Heart gold embossing powder.

This photo doesn't do the card justice.  The card base has a wonderful shimmer that works beautifully with the glitter in the dove.  When I finished this card, I couldn't believe that I had actually made it!  I often glitter a whole bunch of these images at the same time because it is really labour intensive and really, really messy!  If I could only craft glitter Christmas cards, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment