Saturday, December 20, 2014

Glittering Ornament Pair

Hello everyone,

As I was organizing myself to write Christmas cards last weekend, I came across three glittered cards that I was hoarding.  I so loved them that I didn't want to use them!  I also discovered that I hadn't blogged them. They are now in the mail and I'm posting them for posterity!


The images are Peel-Offs Xmas Balls glittered with Martha Stewart Carrara Marble, Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise and Sterling Silver glitter.  The ornaments are layered on Recollections Silver and a shimmery blue and a shimmery white of unknown origins.  The sentiment is Gina K Merry & Bright stamped in Stampin' Up Taken With Teal on Whisper White.

This is one of my most favourite cards that I've ever crafted!  I have held on to it for over a year but decided it needed to be shared.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment