Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pretty Pink Snowflakes

Hello everyone,

I'm wrapping up posting the last of my Christmas cards.  I could easily keep crafting them, but it's almost time to put them aside for a little bit.


The printed papers are Wild Rose Studio Holly Lane.  The images are Stampin' Up Serene Snowflakes stamped on Recollections Vanilla in Melon Mambo, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder and layered on more Holly Lane.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Seasonal Sayings Christmas also stamped in Melon Mambo on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Holly Lane.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestones.

I was really drawn to this pink snowflake patterned paper so decided to run with it and craft a card that is rather traditional with a non-traditional twist.  The pink embossed snowflakes are really pretty and the little clear sparkles really add another pop of sparkle.  I debated adding more sparkles to the snowflakes and it would have worked beautifully either way but I decided less is more.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment