Friday, December 26, 2014

Simply For You

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  I'm pre-posting a few rather generic cards that I crafted before Christmas so I can take a few days off blogging to spend time with my family.


The printed paper is Momenta Niamh Fitzsimons layered on Stampin' Up Pale Plum and Smokey Slate.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Smokey Slate on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Pale Plum.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Papillon Potpourri stamped in Pale Plum on Recollections Vanilla.  The butterflies are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I was in the mood for pretty when I crafted this card.  I got this pad of Momenta paper a while ago and haven't really played with it much.  It has some really lovely sheets that are the perfect scale for smaller cards.  After all the Christmas cards from the past few months, I was ready to break out some butterflies and these Stampin' Up stamps are beautiful.  I picked up the coordinating punch when I bought them as it can be easier to punch than to die-cut.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment