Saturday, December 27, 2014

Softly Neutral

Hello everyone,

The intention for today's card was to craft a masculine card.  It turned out softer than I intended but I think it still works.

The printed papers are Momenta Patty Young layered on Close To My Heart Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart For Every Occasion stamped in Close To My Heart Whisper ink on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Paper Fundamentals and Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Fabricland.

There is a heck of a lot of herringbone on this card but I'm hoping because it's all rather subtle that it will work for someone.  Other than the busy pattern, this is actually a really neutral card.  A pretty neutral layout too.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment