Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sweet Little Chickie

Hello everyone,

Today's card, as well as the next couple, are cute kid cards.


The printed paper is DCWV Nana's Kids layered on atd yellow and Recollections Vanilla and Lilac.  The yellow layer was textured with Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Whimsy and highlighted with Lavender Stickles.  The sentiment is BoBunny stamped in Stampin' Up Lavender Lace ink on Recollections Vanilla.

This card is intended for a little girl hence the pink, purple and yellow.  It's was so much fun to let my inner little girl out!  I hadn't originally intended to emboss the yellow layer but once I added that extra texture, I'm glad I did because it really works with the rest of the card.  I'm really glad I picked up these BoBunny sentiments, there is quite a variety of sentiments and they're so much fun.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

1 comment:

  1. This is a very sweet card, very springlike. With a change of greeting it could be for spring or a new baby, very versatile.

    ReplyDelete